November 28, 2012

Mood board for website






























Hello! How has your week been treating you? Mine has been a lot of late nights and tons of work!
I have to admit, I'm tired, yet so thankful for the support and love I have gotten :)

Anyways, some updates on shop and blog. If you notice Cosette's logo on my blog,
 you might notice a little something different. That's right, I added some colors to the logo and I'm loving it!

I have been inspired with color combinations of pastel pink, grey and black.
I use these lovely pictures from my pinterest and put them together using picmonkey collage.
 It's also my current desktop wallpaper! I love mood boards, I find it helps to get my ideas moving.

What about you? Do you find mood boards helpful?


.....


Tips for creating your mood board via Decor8.

1 comment :